Inbound Marketing Program
Creating content that customers value, social media and search engine optimization are the tools successful companies use to earn the attention of prospects for cost-effective lead-generation.
Marketri has been creating inbound marketing programs for our clients well before HubSpot founder Brian Halligan coined the term. Based on the concept of earning the attention of prospects, inbound marketing strategies drive customers to your Web site through valuable content, search engine optimization and social media. While content is the cornerstone to inbound marketing, social media tools share that valuable content to engage prospective and existing customers.
Ideally Suited for:
Firms of all sizes that want to harness the lead-generating power of inbound marketing; it provides the opportunity to share your expertise and build credibility by answering your prospects’ current questions. Through providing and sharing online content, you earn the trust of prospects, colleagues and Google search.
Analyze existing Web site and recommend key improvements
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimizations
- Social sharing
Set up an effective content marketing program
- Develop an editorial calendar for the year
“Ghost-write” blogs; arrange for guest bloggers, produce videos
and podcasts, and more (supports firm’s in-house resources)
Set up and/or improve social media activities
Create and share the firm’s original content and that of other
admired thought leaders (supports firm’s in-house resources)
- Create and share the firm’s original content and that of other
Develop an on-page and off-page SEO program
Identify key words and phrases that ideal clients would use
to search for service providers
- Incorporate key words and phrases into Web site content
- Begin an off-page link program to boost the firm’s popularity
- Identify key words and phrases that ideal clients would use
- Establish and monitor inbound marketing measurement
- Prepare monthly reports to show inbound marketing’s progress
Ready to take the next step?