Fractional Chief Marketing Officer
Strategic senior-level marketing guidance and leadership within an organization on a part-time basis; typically delivers marketing strategy, planning, measurement systems and processes.
The Fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) typically assists within an organization on a part-time basis, providing senior-level marketing guidance and leadership including marketing strategy, planning and budgeting as well as developing systems and processes for measurement.
Ideally Suited for:
Small to mid-sized established businesses that have a mid-level Marketing Manager or a Marketing Coordinator on staff who is able to push plans forward. The Fractional CMO is able to provide the in-house marketing personnel with the guidance necessary to prioritize tasks, campaigns and programs, and report on marketing progress to the firm’s leadership.
- Relieve firm leadership of the responsibility of managing the marketing function, which is often outside of the CEO's, CFO's and COO's areas of expertise
- Tap CMO experience and knowledge without paying full-time salary and benefits
- Realize a fresh, third-party perspective
- Build in-house marketers’ skills through the guidance of the Fractional CMO
- Gain peace-of-mind knowing that marketing needs are being completely handled
Ready to take the next step?
Read our blog post on the Fractional CMO to see if it is the right fit for your business: